Friday, May 20, 2011

Why AM I Here?!?!?!?!?!??!

Help Me!

Welcome to the BEST blog you have ever seen! I'm "El Nino", and i'm here to entertain you with my amazing knowledge of random stuff! My posts will be entertaining and awesome!!!!! Even though i'm being forced to blog, i will do my best to give you fun facts to go along with my extensive knowledge of life as we know it. I PLEAD THE FIRST! FREEDOM TO THE PEOPLE! GIVE US OUR RIGHTS!!!! Oh by the way, just go to FACEBOOK because it is soooooooo much better than whatever this thing is. Get off the computer and do something fun (because this obviously isn't fun)
Wow. I already enjoy expressing my free will!

3 comments:

  1. Grimmers!

    Forced is such a strong word! Expand you horizons my friend - facebook has its perks, but blogging is a whole other world - social networking world that is the wave of the future!

    Now connect the dots with history!

    Freedoms - freedoms to talk to a teacher and their class like that? Where did that come from? Find me other examples where people caused controversy with their expression of free speech!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Broheim (yes I said it.) You'd best make this thing as cool as you say. And you know I'm speaking Spanish in my comments. You brought this on yourself El Ninyo. Hasta luego! Quieres bailar en el campo?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm laughing at your blog. HAHAHAHHA. Its funny.

    ReplyDelete